new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

He could be rested for the Sunderland game. Why not? Lucas is back. Unless we're worried about Sunderland. Are we worried?

Here Hector, you've a way with words. There's a competition on Carlsberg's FB Football page to win 4 tickets to see the Newcastle game at Anfield. You just have to tell them what makes you worthy of going. i'll take you if i win...

Here Hector, you've a way with words. There's a competition on Carlsberg's FB Football page to win 4 tickets to see the Newcastle game at Anfield. You just have to tell them what makes you worthy of going. i'll take you if i win...

"I have never bitten off Clive Mantle's ear"

Yeesh.

reckon suarez should have been subbed there instead of sturridge. just wasn't going for him all night, for his usual standards anyway.

ropey as fuck towards the end but at this stage can't really criticise if 3 points in the bag after 90.

7 in a row. deadly. always good to survive these scares

watching these games is similar to watching a second leg of a champions league semi poised at 0-0 or something. been too long since i've had pre game nerves like today. its fucking great!

I know it was only spurs but I thought Skrtel and Agger were immense, absolutely flinging themselves into everything, just before coutinho's goal they were being pressed but they kept the ball on the deck and eventually flanagan spun away up the wing with it. oh and flanagan destroying soldado, that was great. they look up for it. West Ham next.

Nerves, you say. Yeah. Kick off, and the butterflies have started. 1.38 seconds later and the slippers are out. This team don't give a fuck. They're not weighted down by the past. Half of them weren't born last time Liverpool won a league. They could just do it. That's mad.

Flanno is a legend. A tackling full back? How un-hipsterish. Used to be full backs were just biding time till they became centre backs, but nowadays they're just waiting to become wingers. Not our John Flan. He wants to kick people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back