new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Lot of clamour for Alberto to be given a chance against Southampton, but I think he'll have tough time imposing himself against Wanyama and Schneiderlin. He could be a useful sub but I'd like to see Allen start (is he fit?) and keep the ball moving out to Moses and Henderson. I'd also like to see Kelly start at right back but I expect this to be the starting 11, fitness permitting -

Mignolet
Wisdom Skrtel Agger(Toure if not) Enrique
Lucas Gerrard
Henderson Allen Moses
Sturridge

Won't be easy, especially considering what happened in the away fixture last year but we need to be winning home games of this nature. And hopefully it'll be our first 90 minute performance as the hanging onto one goal leads can't keep happening in every match.

Last edited:
I doubt we'll have 4 CMs playing. I think Henderson will play centrally ahead of Lucas and Gerrard with Aspas and Moses on the flanks. Henderson didn't give enough cover to Wisdom at Swansea. Will be interesting anyway

You might be right, Henderson's far more effective in the centre of teh pitch anyway. Width is going to be important as Pochettino presses through the middle quite heavily, possibly less so away from home. I don't see much joy coming directly from Aspas/Wisdom on the right, so I hope Enrique and Moses link up well.

WE'RE UP THERE TO BE BEATEN.

The little teams raise their game against THE TOP TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.

But, you're not at THE TOP by mistake. THE TABLE DOESN'T LIE.

Can we stop the season now?

THANK GOD FOR THAT. Unrealistic expectations blown up. Phew.

Not one positive in that performance. Four fucking centre backs and they score from a corner. Skrtl back to his death defying best. Even Gerrard was awful.

Oh, Brendan. You fucked that up.

that was the worst i've seen gerrard alright. terrible.

mignolet looks so uncomfortable getting ball to feet. always. pulled off some great saves to be fair though.

the piece of play that saints won possession, to eventually get their corner and score from was awfulling fucking shit. the touré skrtel fuck up.

aspas really is a nothing player. coutinho, its frightening how much he's being missed already in 120 mins of game time. once again, I fail to remember a save boruc had to make from open play.

this feels more like the football season. welcome back.

That's fucked the weekend now, can't even read the paper tomorrow, or watch MOTD. Fuck that, i'll have to read a book or something. READ A BOOK.

FUCK YOU LIVERPOOL.

Last edited:
If Sterling punched as heavily as his touch there at the very end, he'd have been up on murder charges.

Just watched the highlights, played into Southampton's hands really.
It was dire. It was weird. It was unnecessary. Also, there was comic value. 4 centre backs, and you concede from a corner? HA HA HA.

Thus far this season we've become renowned for grinding out a victory. Yesterday they really ground out that defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back