new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Remember Cassidys? Sweaty men arms around each other, hoarse from singing, crying into our stout. Remember Andrea Dossena lobbing Van Der Sar at Old Trafford while the stadium emptied? When Benny Onion riffled the winner at Craven Cottage and we dared to dream? That's why Hec. That's why. Join me.

I remember. I also remember Dalglish netting at Stamford Bridge in 1986. I remember when these things MEANT SOMETHING.

I'm joshing. I also remembering necking 3 pints during the 15 minutes of halftime in 2005. we know how that ended, eh? Well, i had to check the papers in the morning, but you get me.

"I didn't say that, maybe someone else did and the main thing is that I am here now with the national team," Japan's Kyodo News quoted him as saying.

Willian probably will go to a CL team. LFC aren't bidding formally until they hear that he's actually interested, after the Mkhitaryan humiliation

Willian probably will go to a CL team. LFC aren't bidding formally until they hear that he's actually interested, after the Mkhitaryan humiliation
Does it make any difference if they do it "formally"? Everyone already knows. Willian joined Anzhi in January and they weren't a CL team then. He might move for a solid gold house.

It's a world cup year in Brazil, most Brazilian players will prioritise playing regular football above CL football and a non-guaranteed start this year.
He has two caps i think, and I'm not sure he's even considered a candidate for the squad. Countinho and Lucas weren't in there for the confed cup. Neither was 30 million quids worth of Fernandinho. Still, you never know. After all, Jo and Fred got in.

Well yeah but the formal bid vs inquiries separation is important when you are simultaneously making inquiries of other clubs and other players, all of which will be affected by the fact of your bid not to mention the size, girth, and width of it.

He has two caps i think, and I'm not sure he's even considered a candidate for the squad. Countinho and Lucas weren't in there for the confed cup. Neither was 30 million quids worth of Fernandinho. Still, you never know. After all, Jo and Fred got in.

This is it though, he's a good player who likely has ambitions to break into the squad, a season of playing well for a club like Liverpool in a high quality league could really help him. Especially if Bernard's move to Ukraine doesn't go well, or if he were to outperform Oscar in the league.

This is it though, he's a good player who likely has ambitions to break into the squad, a season of playing well for a club like Liverpool in a high quality league could really help him. Especially if Bernard's move to Ukraine doesn't go well, or if he were to outperform Oscar in the league.
Ideal scenario, yes. Him or Coutinho. But Scolari is the type to not change much. I'd say his confd cup squad was the majority of players he'd have at the WC. Having said that, i'm sure he'd love some striking options, and Lucas is a real Scoalri type player.

Lets not forget Raphael, Sandro and Ramires who weren't in that squad either (or Marquinhos, Diego Costa, Leandro Damiao, Ganso etc...). Frankly, Will would have to play his hole off. Which would be deadly. Assuming the move even happens.

Might free up Rooney to go to Liverpool though. Imagine Rooney and Suarez up front.
Would you for fuck sake stop with the Rooney at the red shite schtick.

I've had it if he goes there he and his family are shunned forever. Even more so than now. It's like when Torres was linked with Real. Laughable, fucking laughable.

There's a chance, a mere whiff of a chance, that Corm could be winding you up. Out of character, i know....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back