new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

PFA: There's no release clause in your contract, Luis.
LFC: There were no promises.
Suarez: Yeah, but honour my release clause what you promised.
PFA: There's no release clause.
LFC: Or promise.
Suarez. Yeah, but let me go because of the release clause.
PFA: there's no fucking clause.
Suarez: I was promised....
PFA and LFC: You're a fucking nob.
Suarez: I hope we can come to an amicable agreement about the release clause i was promised.

so John Henry says no way are they selling him now, it's too late, and never to a premier league rival. gonna let him rot in the reserves until he says sorry? worked well with Tevez.

Well, I can't see Suarez handling that. He'll have made it up before his six game ban runs out. I'd say if he was available anytime before October, they'd be less hardline about but, but as it is he isn't going to be playing anyway. They must already have a plan for playing without him. And what if, after those six games, they've won them all (i know, i know), even if he was a happy camper, there's no guarantee he'd walk back into the team. Ah, who am i kidding. How good is Stewy D going to be?

Anyway, they're right. Fuck you, Luis. Arsenal? REALLY?

Remember this time last year, the big deal Clint Dempsey was going to be?

The aim is to win all the home matches to October, we have 8 teams coming to Anfield who finished below us in the league last season. Aspas and Alberto have been doing the business, Coutinho is picking up where he left off, and Sturridge is back in full training. If Aspas plays well in competitive matches we will almost have strength in depth up front... when could you last say that? Fowler and Owen?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Certain players earn this. Stewie D, this is for you.

Steven Gerrard has the low down on Rooney apparently. Maybe Rooney will make a shock switch to pool, with Suarez going the other way and having to play on the same team as Evra. I'd actually love that!

Steven Gerrard has the low down on Rooney apparently. Maybe Rooney will make a shock switch to pool, with Suarez going the other way and having to play on the same team as Evra. I'd actually love that!

Moyes and Suarez and Evra at the same club ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well now. Clowning is gone, a supposed bid in Willian and the possibility of Suarez staying. IF the later is true and the little fucker doesn't sulk for too long and we get someone of the ilk of Willian to repace Stewie then things have a gotten a whole lot rosier.

I think Tottenham are going to push very hard for 4th this year but we're a shoe in to leap frog the toffees and I'm reasonably sure we're gonna be on a par with the gooners from the get go. In fact, if Wenger hasn't got a plan B for Bitey then we could be kicking the Arse this year...

Oh optimism. Why do you tempt me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back