new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

I'd say Suarez is really bulling he didn't get to move to Arsenal now. He could get to play at centre back. Finally.

Looks like my predictions about Villa and Everton were spot on anyway

How so ? We absolutely battered our perennial boggie side and then conceded two absolute flukes ? That happened last season and we lost. If anything this is an improvement.

To be fair Villa were lucky to get those penalties and Arsenal were just fucking shite. No one played well for them.

Can't judge anything after the first day, but if we had to I'd say the Merseyside derbies this year will be fucking cracking. Loads of passing and loads of shots, class.

One thing is for sure. BT have to move the score from the bottom left and back where it belongs. Nonsense, Bill. Clowns.

How so ? We absolutely battered our perennial boggie side and then conceded two absolute flukes ? That happened last season and we lost. If anything this is an improvement.

To be fair Villa were lucky to get those penalties and Arsenal were just fucking shite. No one played well for them.

Can't judge anything after the first day, but if we had to I'd say the Merseyside derbies this year will be fucking cracking. Loads of passing and loads of shots, class.

Well Villa are ahead of Everton already, just like they will be for the rest of the season, especially once United buy Baines and Fellaini!

Well Villa are ahead of Everton already, just like they will be for the rest of the season, especially once United buy Baines and Fellaini!
If United pony up about 40 million. Then we'll sign like we always have and so what if Villa finish above us, they're a good side. It would rile me up more if you said Stoke were going to finish above us.

Over all I'm happy enough with the performance on saturday. We passed it better than any other side in the PL this weekend and only Liverpool and Chelski made more chances. I'd still like to see us get another decent centre half and cover for Baines if he leaves.
Oh and how good was Coleman ? If Baines goes we just switch the point of our attacks to the right and not miss a beat.

Willian/Won'tian
Nobody, apparently, has a clue. Even the insiders are scoobied. Supposedly we'll find out one way or the other today. IF Spurs bought him, they'd have spent nearly 100 million smackeroos this window, which would make you think that they've already agreed to Bale leaving. ANyway, I'm hoping it might be a spend too far for the Spurs. I verbed.

Bale must be gone, they've spent massively this summer.
They're in for Erik Lamela as well, apparently, which should push it over the 100 mil mark. You've got to think that Bale is out of there. Wankers.

At least Liverpool are going after exciting players....is that even a silver lining?

Anyway, Lamela deal far from done. pool might be interested.

Surprised no one's bought Eriksson from Ajax. Maybe he has a dark secret.

That other midfielder they have, De Jong, appears to have jumped up the pecking order above him too in terms of players other clubs might like to take off him. Though he was said to be in the frame for Dortmund before they signed Mkthingy that you were looking to buy.

Viktor Fisher is the money melon at Ajax.

No one seems to rate Eriksen in the same cash bracket as Ajax.

Turns out Chelsea came in for Willian, the villain. I'd laugh, but...

Also talk about LFC being in for Eriksen. Is that Viktor Fischer comment coming back to bite me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back