new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (4 Viewers)

Yeah he scores 20 odd goals a season.

HI O!

In the past 15 years we've bought Henry, Adebayor and RVP. All players who have meant that we very rarely haven't had a striker to get 20 league goals in a season, apply it to all comps and we've missed that target twice since 2000, including 6 30 goal seasons.

In the past 15 years we've bought Henry, Adebayor and RVP. All players who have meant that we very rarely haven't had a striker to get 20 league goals in a season, apply it to all comps and we've missed that target twice since 2000, including 6 30 goal seasons.
Yeah yeah, stop with the facts already, I said Hi O for god sake.

HA HA HA HA! Pwned!

Actually, what would be HILARIOUS was Suarez moving to Arse for 50,000,002 and Arse not getting past the third qualifying round and not being in the CL. That would be hugely entertaining.

What's this rumour that Johnson wants to leave to play in Spain. On his wedge there's only two clubs that could afford him over there, and I can't see either of them making a move.

21m bid in for atletico's diego costa

know nothing of him to be honest. any use?
10 goals from last season sounds like a terrible haul for a striker though

Don't know a lot about him myself but it seems he played quite deep last season with Falcao the main man and likes to drift across the front line. Most of his goals looked scrappy and in around six yard box. A few people saying he'd make Suarez look like a saint!

Still seems like a lot of dough so might be for the best that Atleti have denied a bid was made.

21m bid in for atletico's diego costa

know nothing of him to be honest. any use?
10 goals from last season sounds like a terrible haul for a striker though

Everyone at Atletico had a great season last year

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He's a top player, big and strong two good feet. he fed Falcao a lot last season. He also banged them in in the cup. and his strike rate over all for Atletico is roughly one in every two matches.

Good signing if it goes through, but, it may not Atletico are in the CL and they have money to spend after selling Falcao

I can't believe you rate him, WC. He does everything you purport to despise in the game: diving and whining and swinging those elbows around. Deadly buzz.

I've done some youtubing this morning and he looks like a digger. fuck this. football's shite. Bring back Mkhitaryan rumours. Or even Eriksen rumours. For a while in June it felt like Liverpool were about to buy a famous player, from off the Champions League. Those were the days. Not some fucking digger who makes Suarez look like Julie Andrews.

rejoice! downing looking likely to newcastle for 5m.

between himself and carroll thats a huge hit to take for selling on. selling one for half and one for quarter the price. yeesh

Rooney going to force his move to Chelsea. What are the odds on United making a 50+ mil bid for Suarez? Wouldn't put it past them

Surely they'd have to show Evra the door in that case?
Forgive and forget, it's teh modern footballers way. Sure wasn't Ivanovich welcoming a Chelsea bid for the scamp. Anyway, Evra's past it. World's Best Leftback (tm) Leighton Baines is still a target.

Ah, i know. They just might be desperate to buy some cunt. Diego Costa probably

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back