new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (5 Viewers)

e0d80da0-6123-42dc-873d-c12856af7f52.jpg

That shirt should just about fit him. Wow, Rodgers is really shifting the deadweights and stamping his authority on the squad. I reckon there will definitely be another striker coming in before 11, and after last nights howler Pepe might be a little nervous about new arrivals too..

I love all this. Sky are saying Dempsey has turned down Villa and is holding out for Liverpool. Meanwhile, Huntelaar is being back into 5/6 to join Liverpool.

the lack of cover up front is seriously worrying now.

turned on lfc tv around 8 bells. apparently ian ayre and his possee pissed off home around then

liverpool have no number 9. unless we give it to samed yesil, an 18 year old prospect
rodgers has clearly been fucked over, he was saying last night there'd be one or two signings today. christ.

Pool offered 4 mill and Dempsey went to Spurs for 6? Did we get fucked over because of the tapping complaint? Fuck. Baaaaad end to the transfer window, we're light as fuck up front now. :(

Frightfully bare up front, how is this going to work?? Even Ecclestone has gone out on loan. There's basically Suarez and Borini then two lads who are barely 18. Doubt Rodgers is best pleased.

Not a lot to be positive about after watching that. Gerrard was useless, Suarez with the same old creating but not finishing and Reina once again looking ropey as fuck. That's 7 goals conceded, 2 scored (none from open play) and a measly 1 point from 9. This is gonna get worse before it gets better. Some pretty passing at times, especially from Allen again and Shelvey looks like he could be very important for us this year. I'd drop Gerrard for him only that we may need the captain in a second striker role. Borini? Kuyt with better ball control?

I dunno, the striker situation is going to be the recurring motif for Rodgers team for the next 4 months. Seeing Clowning come on for our supposed new goalscorer was not a nice thing to behold.

Sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back