new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Because we're playing Portsmouth, Man City, Middlesborough and Sunderland between then?

Probably!

They're the next league games up until the Utd match? You couldn't ask for a nicer draw. I really want to know what skinnerchinner's views are on the last few months.

They're the next league games up until the Utd match? You couldn't ask for a nicer draw. I really want to know what skinnerchinner's views are on the last few months.
better hire an interpretor so.

those games look well easy. i predict a mindnumbing 6 points.

ATT380547.gif

Anyone watching this on ITV london on a satellite dish??
The fucking eegits went to an add break with 2 mins left and when they came back their had been an Everton goal.

What fucking eegits, ya man blaming technical, fckrs went to an add break.
ITV have always been pathetic for their footy/sports coverage.
Thank fuck for Sky and even the Beeb.
RTE too!

Anyone watching this on ITV london on a satellite dish??
The fucking eegits went to an add break with 2 mins left and when they came back their had been an Everton goal.

What fucking eegits, ya man blaming technical, fckrs went to an add break.
ITV have always been pathetic for their footy/sports coverage.
Thank fuck for Sky and even the Beeb.
RTE too!

yes.

idiots.

ah liverpool. so gerrard should be out for three weeks at least surely and lucas is missing portsmouth game, thank fuck. sounds like an ideal time to talk about how ideal robbie keane would be to fill in the gap there. just looking at the next four fixtures posted back there. united would easily knock up maximum points. liverpool should take a sweet eight i reckon.

gerrard out.
team fucked.

hilarious stuff, everything that could go wrong....etc. i'd much rather have been beaten at anfield, but sure fuck it, rafa can concentrate on the league now. losing gerrard won't make him any more enamoured of the fa cup.

when he brought on benny, he should have played him in gerrards role, not moved kuyt. kuyt played with his back to the goal, kicking the ball up in the air or back to the defenders and completely isolating torres. kuyt can't play there, he's way too shit. rafa needs to play benny in the hole or we're fucked. maybe he'll just go 442 with babel and torres and kuyt... maybe.. maybe cock he will.

arbeloa: disgrace. how many goals has he been responsible for? and dossena, jesus he's gas, who knew the winning cross would come from his side. really, danny agger is fit again and those two tits are on the pitch. 352 rafa, do it.

chuffed that lucas got canned. david moyes must be thrilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back