new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

over the moon with that. Not just for the psychological battle won, but because we actually played football today. Alonso and Masch owned the midfield for the last hour, Riera and Aurelio looked like they were on the same wavelength and created that some wide threat at least some of the time. I think Rafa deserves a lot of credit because the mentality of the players was spot on.

Do a search for 'TVU' and download the app. Then open the app and wait for someone in the chat part to say what channel the match is on, or see if you can get a direct link from here.

I was only shown this myself the other day, so I know nothing beyond that! The picture isn't amazing but you can make everything out.

good win for liverpool. some shocking defending what the fuck were van der sar and giggs thinking!! also anderson and rooney on the wings....load of bollocks. how rooney stayed on the pitch is beyond me, useless. shite that vidic got sent off. nothing bad in the challenge .

"sir" alex has ruined rooney. thats not the first time we've seen him played as a right wing back. using kuyt as a workhorse is fine but using rooney as one is sinful. would have been a different rooney on the pitch had he played central. but thankfully he didnt!!! :p

vidic could have went for the first challenge. and he would have got a straight red for the 2nd had he not been on a yellow.

masch was an animal again. he owed utd that one.

Stan, where do you watch online? I couldn't find any live streams this morning... ended up listening on BBC Merseyside (with David Johnson co-commentating).

there was loads of feeds lad...get yourself over to

www.freefootball.org

i watch the prem games on the net the whole time. feeds are better than ever.

Do a search for 'TVU' and download the app. Then open the app and wait for someone in the chat part to say what channel the match is on, or see if you can get a direct link from here.

I was only shown this myself the other day, so I know nothing beyond that! The picture isn't amazing but you can make everything out.

Hey, thanks a lot, just followed your TVU instructions and found Everton v Stoke... I tried this last season with sopcast and loads of other apps, they were always really crap quality, unwatchable... this looks infinitely better.

No bother. Now just wait another 45 minutes and you can watch West Londons finest batter the saints.

.|..|
Watching Spurs and the Villa now on Soccer2
Pic is utube quality and sound is excellent.

maybe robbie wont play. maybe he's stuck in his drive way, while his right foot takes air shots at the accelerator. "sorry boss, i'm stuck" he'll say into his phone. "good effort" chorus the pundits of the world. robbie continues to wave that foot around. eventually..... eventually....

maybe robbie wont play. maybe he's stuck in his drive way, while his right foot takes air shots at the accelerator. "sorry boss, i'm stuck" he'll say into his phone. "good effort" chorus the pundits of the world. robbie continues to wave that foot around. eventually..... eventually....

I hope I can hear the commentary above the sound of your grinding axe.

Keane was excellent on Saturday. He might not have scored but the relentless pressure he put Rio et al under didn't go unnoticed on The Kop.
La.

I hope I can hear the commentary above the sound of your grinding axe.

Keane was excellent on Saturday. He might not have scored but the relentless pressure he put Rio et al under didn't go unnoticed on The Kop.
La.

So you're saying 2 Kuyts are better than one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back