new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow?

Very much...flying into Mankester at 9.30. 10 am train to Liverpool. Cutting it fine to make it to Anfield...plus there's some sort of Shankly Memorial march planned at 11:30. Traffic's gonna be nuts.

But yeah...the Red Men have to beat them sometime. So why not tomorrow? Robbie Keane to break his duck. Riera to make himself an instant hero.
The Power Of Positive Thinking.

Fergie doing a 'Jock Stein' in the tunnel will be a bonus.

I don't recon it'll be a pretty game or a very open game and I think one goal will nick it.

Looking back at some of the recent goalscorers (O'Shea or Brown) I recon the winner will come from another unlikely source so I'll be making Ferdinand or Skertle my captain in FF as they've as much chance as Rooney, Tevez, Torres, Kuyt or Keane to score!

I don't recon it'll be a pretty game or a very open game and I think one goal will nick it.

Looking back at some of the recent goalscorers (O'Shea or Brown) I recon the winner will come from another unlikely source so I'll be making Ferdinand or Skertle my captain in FF

as they've as much chance as Rooney, Tevez, Torres, Kuyt or Keane to score!

thats for fuckin sur!

i'll be happy if liverpool actually score against man ure.
how long has it been? :rolleyes:

thats for fuckin sur!

i'll be happy if liverpool actually score against man ure.
how long has it been? :rolleyes:

If you don't count John O Shea's OG in 04-05, you have to go back to Sept 2004 for Sami's late consolation at Anfield. Danny Murphy's peno at Anfield earlier that April was liverpool's last proper goal in the league, and the last time we scored a winner.

If you don't count John O Shea's OG in 04-05, you have to go back to Sept 2004 for Sami's late consolation at Anfield. Danny Murphy's peno at Anfield earlier that April was liverpool's last proper goal in the league, and the last time we scored a winner.

Sorry Murphy's peno at Old Trafford. Think the last decent win at Anfield in 2001 or something?

Very much...flying into Mankester at 9.30. 10 am train to Liverpool. Cutting it fine to make it to Anfield...plus there's some sort of Shankly Memorial march planned at 11:30. Traffic's gonna be nuts.

But yeah...the Red Men have to beat them sometime. So why not tomorrow? Robbie Keane to break his duck. Riera to make himself an instant hero.
The Power Of Positive Thinking.

Fergie doing a 'Jock Stein' in the tunnel will be a bonus.

I'd be up for all of that happening.

All of it.

edit: Not sure I like the feeling of wishing people death.

Also does Crouchy's winner in the FACup sudenly not count just because "only played for five minutes" or whatever his excuse was that time.

good win for liverpool. some shocking defending what the fuck were van der sar and giggs thinking!! also anderson and rooney on the wings....load of bollocks. how rooney stayed on the pitch is beyond me, useless. shite that vidic got sent off. nothing bad in the challenge .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back