new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (10 Viewers)

We'll get Barry in Janurary or end of season for £12m
isn't his contract up at the end of the season?

mancini went to inter for fuck all... 14 mil maybe? dunno, but it was nothing. only in england do they spend ridiculous monies.

isn't his contract up at the end of the season?

mancini went to inter for fuck all... 14 mil maybe? dunno, but it was nothing. only in england do they spend ridiculous monies.

Barry's contract is up at the end of 2009-10. Mancini went for around the £10m mark which is a great price and would definitely have been worth a punt for the pool.

Xabi's asking to get out again. Now he's cup tied for Europe so forget about £18m for him. It's a fucking disaster.

Rafa:

"I get blamed for everything, for global warming to high petrol prices," said Benítez. "But in this case [Barry] I want to be very clear. Since I talked to Martin O'Neill about the situation in April, I have not talked to anyone at Aston Villa. All the talks have been between our chief executive Rick Parry, the owner and the chief executive of Aston Villa. And those talks have all been pretty good.

"If anyone wants to talk about Barry in the future they must talk with the owner, Rick Parry or the chief executive of Aston Villa. I was not involved in the talks about Barry, I was not involved in the talks about Alonso and Arsenal. If you want to talk about these players you must talk to the chief executive of our club who was handling the discussions. If you want to talk about football, then you talk with me."

for sunderland,

Reina, Arbeloa, Dossena, Carragher, Hyypia, Benayoun, Kuyt, Gerrard, Plessis, Torres, Keane. Subs: Cavalieri, El Zhar, Aurelio, Ngog, Skrtel, Agger, Alonso.

hyypia? it begins

Watching the highlights of Villa's game yesterday reminded me of what a good player Barry really is. His cross for Agbonlahor's second goal in particular was superb. I'll be very happy if we can still bag him before the end of the month.

What's the story with skrtel? Is he not first choice? I have him on my fantasy football team but he was on the bench last week. Is rafa just fucking about again or is he carrying a knock or something?

What's the story with skrtel? Is he not first choice? I have him on my fantasy football team but he was on the bench last week. Is rafa just fucking about again or is he carrying a knock or something?
injured, i hear. back next week.

I had him and also Essien in midfield who didn't play. Mendes as back up. Who is with Rangers all of a sudden. Lazy, flittery wankers the lot of 'em.

I can't believe we stole that. Fucking hell. As optimistic as I am about 6 points from games we didn't deserve to win, we have to start playing better because we won't get anything against the better teams like that.

listened to it on the radio. turturous. sounded as though keane and torres linked up well at times but team created no clear chances at all

still, 3 points

listened to it on the radio. turturous. sounded as though keane and torres linked up well at times but team created no clear chances at all

still, 3 points

Couple of moments of lovely link up play in the first half.
Absolutely nothing from anyone in the second half, including both goals.

Alonso was fucking awful.

How is Steve Finnan not even in the squad when all our full backs are currently shit?

Six points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back