new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (4 Viewers)

Dire yes, almost as dire as The 'Pool to be fair.
Standard Liege played really well and yas are very lucky to get home with the draw, Longer the game at Anfield goes be it 0-0 or 1-0 to yas it will be nervous times til the final whistle goes.
Not saying we were great but hey we';re through to next round and our yellow strip looked lovely, might invest in one over the weekend.

:)

That was a load of my hole. I had forgotten how much I hate ITV commentary.

A load of me hoop indeed but not that bad when you consider how outplayed we were. Standard Liege were obviously smarting from the fact that despite winning their league for the first time in ages they still had drawn someone likely to knock them out.

They had great fans and the manager had a bit of pedigree and completely caught Liverpool cold. Still, a whole lot better than losing 0-1. They still have to come to Anfield in two weeks and hopefully we'll be sharper by then.

As for ITV commentary... yes, its pretty bad, Wobbie Eawle is a fucking symphony compared every other channel's legion of bitter, moany, non-analysis providing, dour Scottish colour commentators. "Ooooh och aye laddie, that was shite. Etc."

Ray Houghton, Lou "Cunt" Macari and the other random Setanta moan are probably the worst of the lot tho.

tyldesley is completely over the top, but it's their analysis which is really awful. ugh. cunts.

predictions for tomorrow? After the other night I'll be happy with a point, maybe scrapping a 2-1 win. Not that I'd be happy, but you know what I mean. Be good for Keane to either get a goal or assist for Torres. Iron out the creases post haste!

Boring 0-0.

Story with the Barry transfer? Would it be that much of a problem to be without him until February?

Boring 0-0.

Story with the Barry transfer? Would it be that much of a problem to be without him until February?

That's quite a possibility too. We still need a decent wide player, preferably on the left side. One that can beat his man and cross the ball loik. I can't see us signing Barry now after him playing last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back