new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (8 Viewers)

Lazio, you have been.........

voronatedan.jpg

watched it o the net. terrible game.
plessis looked comfortable on the ball and dossena was mad to get forward, thats about all i took from it.

Also, Kuyt looking as sharp as ever in front of goal. Seriously, I like the guy, but where the fuck did he get the reputation of a goal machine in Holland from?

david silva, to old trafford, grinds the rumour mill. 20 mill. that's one robbie keane. oh, i see. we'll settle for joke hole instead. what a merry go round.

david silva, to old trafford, grinds the rumour mill. 20 mill. that's one robbie keane. oh, i see. we'll settle for joke hole instead. what a merry go round.

Agent Julio Llorente, who represents 26-year-old Silva, has told Sky Sports News a bid from United was turned down by Valencia.

Why the billions of blue blistering barnacles would Ferguson be after a £20m winger when he urgently needs a striker? Is he gonna flog Plug Ronaldo ahead of time?

Also, as much as I dont like the Grange Hill Has Eyes, Joe Cole is a deadly player.

Agent Julio Llorente, who represents 26-year-old Silva, has told Sky Sports News a bid from United was turned down by Valencia.
silva is twenny one, villa is twenny six. are they confusing their davids?

Why the billions of blue blistering barnacles would Ferguson be after a £20m winger when he urgently needs a striker? Is he gonna flog Plug Ronaldo ahead of time?

Also, as much as I dont like the Grange Hill Has Eyes, Joe Cole is a deadly player.
he's a horrid little cunt, but yeah, he's got some talent, especially for a 4231. bit of the luis garcia's about him, without being stoned most of the time.

irony moment: luis garcia would have thrived in that line up at the latter end of last season.

i'd take cole over barry. if only for pes.

Wouldn't be the first time. Supposedly Kleberson was signed to be Ronaldinho's friend, but the minor detail of signing Ronaldinho didn't happen.
didn't he buy danny when he wanted rod? or was it rod when he wanted danny? whatever.

the papers just make this shit up, don't they? can't wait til the season kicks off fo' real and the poxy window closes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back