new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (5 Viewers)

What standard are Liege these days Hec? Anything to fear other than fear itself?

edit: On April 20, 2008 they won their first Belgian League title in 25 years with 3 games left, claiming an unbeaten record of 31 games.

So maybe not going to be a total pushover? I have no idea of the quality of the Belgian first division.
it says something about the quality of belgian football that the champions have to pre-qualify

poor ould belgian league is taking a tumble these days. anderlect set sum kind of record for most games without a win in the cl didn't they? steven defour is a decent player. but other than that...oneywu was wanted by some prem teams, weren't he. same standard as the lads we duffed up last year i'd say. should be a gimme. should be. honestly, can't see liverpool losing this.

If it's not a clinical brushing aside then there's problems. SL are fucking muck

If it's not a clinical brushing aside then there's problems. SL are fucking muck
well, if lfc have any ambitions this season, this better not present a problem. honestly though, barring an utter horrorshow, can't see it being a banana.

looks like may have lined spurs's pocket enough so that they can flash their knickers at david villa. that's nice of us.

martin o'neills disgusting pursuit of luke young makes a mockery of players contracts and loyalty. what a bastard.

At least you guys got rid of Craig Bellamy last year. What a complete waste of space.

The West Ham striker Craig Bellamy was allegedly involved in a touchline row with an Ipswich fan last night, after he hobbled off 24 minutes into a friendly at Portman Road. Bellamy, a former Norwich player, was seen to kick an advertising board and then appeared to be involved in a verbal exchange with supporters near the stadium's family enclosure.

The Hammers are investigating claims that Bellamy verbally abused the supporter. "We will look into the facts of what happened," said a club spokesman. "I haven't had a chance to speak to Craig myself. I was made aware of it after the game, as I was in the players' tunnel. An official from Ipswich made me aware something had happened. We take such allegations seriously. I haven't spoken to anyone to find out what was allegedly said."

Bellamy appeared to have tweaked his hamstring before being substituted. "We took him off as a precaution," said the Hammers' manager Alan Curbishley. "Hopefully before the injury got too serious." The Hammers beat their hosts 5-3, thanks to a hat-trick from their England forward Dean Ashton.

Valerenga game on Setanta at 6pm tonight.

We can beat these.

We sure can.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another satisfactory and encouraging pre season performance. Looks like we're going to be without Gerrard for the Champions League qualifier, but we should be okay without him as Alonso seems in fine form. Just hope he's still around by next week.

And that N'Gog chap looks fucking huge!

We sure can.

YouTube - Valerenga - FC Liverpool 1-4 All Goals Friendly Match

Another satisfactory and encouraging pre season performance. Looks like we're going to be without Gerrard for the Champions League qualifier, but we should be okay without him as Alonso seems in fine form. Just hope he's still around by next week.

And that N'Gog chap looks fucking huge!
what's with benayoun changing numbers? is 15 hebrew for something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back