new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (9 Viewers)

Chelsea wouldn't sell SWP to us in a fit, and even if they were to, it would be for a hell of a lot more than the £9 Man City are offering. Benitez can only buy the players he's allowed to, and although Riera may have been down the pecking order from Silva and Barry, that's hardly his fault.

Chelsea wouldn't sell SWP to us in a fit, and even if they were to, it would be for a hell of a lot more than the £9 Man City are offering.

Aye, I can't even remember where I read the rumour. I think the left half side of my brain may have just invented it itself. :)

How does a single thread on Liverpool have 2,300+ posts? Anyway, I had a great time at my brother tonight over the woeful display they made tonight. His only words were "I'll never hear the end of it in school tomorrow".

well, thankfully we'll forget that performance when the draw for the champions league comes around. fair play to liege, forced liverpool to finally start playing. a daycent team would have annihilated us, but then a gain, a decent team would have had more to their game then pressing all over the pitch. it's plain to see that the wings are the problem, and robbie keane has fucked up the balance he managed to get last year. when el zhar and babel came on, we finally looked like a proper team. but really. awful shit.

How does a single thread on Liverpool have 2,300+ posts? Anyway, I had a great time at my brother tonight over the woeful display they made tonight. His only words were "I'll never hear the end of it in school tomorrow".

Because there aren't enough Man U or Arsenal fans on Thumped so they post in this thread with all the Liverpool fans.

That really was one of the most god awful performances I ever seen from a Liverpool team, and by god there's been some. We are just not a team at the moment.

Id rather watch an amateur dramatics theatre production of 'To Wong Foo: Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar' than sit through anything like that again.

Just in case you change your mind. Amazing shot by Torres at 1:10.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9o6zXqrGEw"]YouTube - 27th August 08 - Liverpool VS Standard Liege[/ame]

Horrendous. I was dreading penos.

I half expected the kop to turn on keane last night when he scuffed that shot just outside the 6 yard box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back