new crushes (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 97
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 3
they can be horrible debilitating too. I used to come up with a list of topics in my head that I could talk to him about if I knew we were going to see each other, just so I wouldn't stutter and ramble. It never worked. He still brings up the time I started talking about Avril Lavigne out of nowhere, just because I was all flustered and babbling.

and don't even get me started on seeing another girl trying it on with your crush..It feels like yr heart is being crushed..Guess it's a suitable name for it then isn't it?

Work ones are the worst. Unable to get anything done. Not being able to talk about it. Seeing and hearing her all day. Getting jealous when she is talking to ANYBODY else (even ladies!).

But you have to laugh!

man o man, work ones.
I once had the hots for the MD's much younger long-term live-in girlfriend. My desk faced hers. He was in his 50s, she in her 30s and hot as all hell.

That was a few years ago.
I work alone now, but have developed an embaressing crush on myself.

I've just gotten over a crush, it was awfulas i'm socially inept at the best of times. I'd from hyper and giddy, to moping in under minute. i missed meeting up with him one night and instead of being aloof it, i went into great detail of how i sood on two snails (either playing leapfrog or mating) in my bare feet and the juice was all over my foot and shell was embedded in it to. i'll never understand how i thought that story'd get me laid.:(

maybe he's into snail snuff and has a foot fetish, and has wanked himself to death over it, and that's why he hasn't called?

no, we're friends now, he introduces me to people with that story, therefore ruining my chances with anyone else too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back