Neo-Tokyo is about to E.X.P.L.O.D.E. (1 Viewer)

the strange guy

I LOVE ALLAH YOUSE
Website
Visit site
Japan. I fucking love it. This is my second time here and my head is about to bust into a shower of pulp from all this excitement. People go on and on about how expensive it is, but the Euro is going rasher against the Yen; it's less expensive than Dublin right now. A cappucino is 1.25 euro, a plate of sushi in a conveyor belt joint is anywhere between 60c and 2.25 euro, a private room for two costs 13 euro here. You can always go more expensive if you want and there's a language barrier (Only some Engrish spoken here). If you're thinking about going, now is the time!

Japan. I fucking love it. This is my second time here and my head is about to bust into a shower of pulp from all this excitement. People go on and on about how expensive it is, but the Euro is going rasher against the Yen; it's less expensive than Dublin right now. A cappucino is 1.25 euro, a plate of sushi in a conveyor belt joint is anywhere between 60c and 2.25 euro, a private room for two costs 13 euro here. You can always go more expensive if you want and there's a language barrier (Only some Engrish spoken here). If you're thinking about going, now is the time!

i hear you! i'm dying to go back for my second helping of japansaurus max.
sitting on a shikansen firing through the japanese countryside with a bento box on your lap surrounded by tiny japanese businessmen all smoking is too surreal an experience to not want to see it all again. would like to venture further afield than tokyo and kyoto. who you fly over with? are you staying put in tokyo or planning to travel? (you can get a special midweek deal of bullet train and two nights in hotel in kyoto)

coincidentally enough, I was up half of last night reading about katakana and hiranga and trying to figure out how to write people's names. and I watched audition again. japan appreciation night!

Madin: I've been travelling for ages now, so I flew to Tokyo from Hong Kong with Air China. However, there's been alot of rumours that Air Asia X may start doing long haul flights to Japan from Europe.

Here's the proposed routes
AAHL_routes.jpg

They've announced that they'll start flying from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) to Melbourne for 180 euro return, so there's hope for us yet!

It's my last day in Tokyo, I'll be heading back to Hong Kong for a few days and then I'll be home on Monday for good after a year and a half on the road! Not looking forward to it at all :(

its on the top of my list of places to go to.
two friends went there recently for some japandemonium and loved it. another friend went bout a year or two ago and he's determined to get back to see it asap

im heading to tokyo in may and i cant fucking wait.
gonna bring my dvd copy of akira and get it signed.

we were there in april and it was awemazing to the maxXx

where did you stay in tokyo krystal?

a private room for two costs 13 euro here.

that place looks cool.
i was looking at the prices for the park hyatt... who was i fooling.

i was there with work with a few days by myself.

we stared in the century hyatt - v. expensive from my perspective ... had a deadly view

and this the shinjuku washington

and when i was there by myself I stayed in some cheapy places but still near shinjuku

the white one in the middle was the washington

n741378011_218317_9691.jpg

and this is shinjuku

n741378011_218311_8266.jpg

we stayed in the park hotel in shiodome, near ginza, near the harbour and on the yamanote line, which was v handy.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hcmlhaG9zdGluZy5jby51ay9hc3NldHMvSU1HL2FscGhhL1Rva3lvL1Rva3lvLVBhcmtIb3RlbC1FeHRlcmlvci5qcGc=.jpg

we were on the 32nd floor. ace.

im goin in april, all by meself, cant wait for the culture shock, anyone got any good suggestions for nice but cheap accomadation, with good location

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back