Who is this About? (2 Viewers)

Little Boots has totally shot herself in the foot. The recent stuff is absolute cheese.

I'm sure I heard this stroy being about Craig David. And that the cost of recording his failed u.s breaker was astronomical. He got loads of big name producer types , timbaland , dre, possibly even Quicey Jones but the plug got pulled even before it was done. I could be totally wrong. in fact i probably am. i really just wanted to re-animate Craig David rancid bloated corpse.

It is also a brilliant urban legend.

like the one where some dope goes to turkey on holiday and adopts a puppy . Sneaks it through customs calls it albert and lets it sleep at the end of her bed. then one day it kills all the neighbours puppies. and in the end it turns out to be a giant mole rat. this happened to my sisters best mates cousin (not the one with the lazy eye that you'll see at a family get together, the one who lives in bristol and is deaf) etc etc

Moral of the story don't ever go to Turkey unless its to smuggle shitty hash back and be cell mates with Randy Fucking Quaid !

the Moral of the flop in america tale is obviously don't expect to crack a country if the country invented crack. America is a shit place don't go there.

and by the way Craig David is in my blind illigitimate sons, boyfriends "surviving incest support group" so I know it is about him. and yes Craig David was molested by his hat. before you ask

Even worse, someone realised (rather late in the day) that in order for the label to make their money back on the album's exorbitant recording costs, this singer who'd faded from public memory and whose new album was pretty good but hardly amazing, would need to sell almost a million albums.

versus

wikipedia said:
As of 2007, the album (craig david's second album) has sold just over 3 million copies worldwide.

I don't think it's him

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back