My Sunday (thread i started in 1988). (2 Viewers)

I saw Bibi Baskin struggling to haul a Black & Decker Workmate out of Chadwicks in Sallynoggin on Saturday. Her shoulderpads were all uneven and the sweat from her head fucked up her demi-wave.

Lets see.. 1988.. I'd just turned one.. I was probably learning how to walk.. And having my photo taken with the dual legends of Ronnie Whelan & the big white fluffy Dulux dog!!! Thats one photo I'm keeping forever..

1988 Minister of State at the Department of Finance responsible for OPW, Noel Treacy, instigates a survey of the River Suck to establish if it would he feasible to create a new (boating) navigation to Ballinasloe,

Bet they won't have a marina built until 2005 or something

Super Dexta said:
whf? you're five!!

It's the principal y'see. I have to be there.

Later in life, my turf turning innadequacy's will no doubt cause mental problems, where I will be compelled to spend my day attempting to impress strangers on the internet.

ah sunday, june, 1988.
i have just turned eight, and no-one went to my birthday as usual cos it was in the summer holidays.

my brother was very sick again, so after 11 mass, i'm off in to temple street for the day.
if i'm good, after my bath i can watch baywatch and nightrider.
i got my first leeds jersey too, and i see my first ever FA cup final.

happy days..

that was meant to be 'wtf', by the way, but the neighbours' wireless ran off on me before i could fix it.

once again i give thanks that i didn't grow up in the midlands.

I'm listening to Bruno Brookes doing the top 40. Later I'm going to my nan's and will probably watch Howard's Way, which I hate.

Tomorrow Princess Anne is coming to our school to celebrate our quatercentenary year, which is great cos I won't have to do any work.

Pity it's not Princess Di. I can't wait for her to be queen!

seanc said:
Does anyone here watch Mask?

mask036.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back