My Sunday (thread i started in 1988). (1 Viewer)

i'm off to blackpool in a couple of weeks! getting the sealink over to holyhead and then the train up..it takes about 8hours in total.. but i have the soundtrack of little shop of horrors and born in the usa for my walkman.. i'm about to discover Prince in a few months and LoveSexy will be the first tape i ever buy with my own money and a voucher from Teen Scene
i have three pairs of bermuda shorts which are really cool and a somewhere in time t-shirt

nlgbbbblth said:
Tuesday 21 June 1988

Got up late. Got Advanced Dungeons & Dragons book from Emmet Walsh. Worked in L&N from 5.00 to 6.40pm. Boring. Watched soccer when I came home. Holland beat West Germany 2-1. Also watched 'Cheers'. Read Advanced Dungeons & Dragons book till 2.00am.

Exciting times.

superjesus.jpg

::clef:: Wake up in the morning, lots of hot water, Night Saver electricity something something yeah.
Ohhh, ohh, the Night Saver::clef::

That's a great aul ad isn't it.

I've just been born, i've been crying all day, i'm the crossest baby my mother has ever seen. I also perplex both my grand mothers with this fact. They've been changing my name between Charlotte and Regina, I refuse to sleep.

I've almost just killed my mother, my 3 year old brother is in hospital with severe pneumonia, my grandfather is in the process of getting half his bowel removed due to cancer, all our numbers came up in the Lotto but we forgot to buy a ticket amidst all the total carnage, we have no money, my mother has decided to call me Fionnán which means "yellow hair" because of the way the sun shone on my illuminated blonde hair, I weigh in at almost ten pounds which by far makes me the biggest baby on the bloc right here.... hello life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back