My Sunday (thread i started in 1988). (2 Viewers)

Poor me.
Annestown is gorgeous, I keep meaning to go back but I haven't been since I was 15, so it might not be the same.

Shine said:
dear diary - today i went over to annestown after school with the brother on the bikes. and there was some tourist bitch called kirstie annoying me - she looked like a moody cow and she was taking the piss out of fenor - so i threw sand in her face and ran away. that showed her. she'll never remember if we meet again anyway so it's allright.

so did everyone see Monsters of Rock on Sky TV last night? see that celtic frost video for circle of tyrants? amazing.

Mick Wall rules.

Pull the plug is the best song i've ever heard.

f77947r6w5p.jpg

I'm 6. I've just moved to a new town where I don't know anybody.. I'm afraid of nuclear war, zombies and vampires. I can't get I should be so lucky out of my head.

The Scientician said:
I'm 6. I've just moved to a new town where I don't know anybody.. I'm afraid of nuclear war, zombies and vampires. I can't get I should be so lucky out of my head.

i can't get how angry Angry Anderson actually was out of my head..

i have just tried to convince Barry Betamax that Lost Boys is real

these bold lads breakdance to Born in the USA at the field near my school

Spent the entire afternoon playing "Pettigrew's Diary" on the Dragon 64 with my brother. We can't type fast enough to get Pierre down from the Eiffel Tower... Dad's going to reprogramme that bit for us.

Damon_Kind said:
I've got a cool yellow one that can go UNDERWATER!!!

I had this walkman(oopss have it)!! I was just thinking about it today when I was walking down the street in the rain.
I was wondering can you use it in the bath or would that be REALLY dangerous?

Now I have to go and do all my homework or otherwise I'll have to do it in the shelter before school tomorrow and my teacher will twist my ear.

I'm excited about the walkman.

I wore my pink wellies today and my purple skirt so I could be She Ra and my brother was being He Man (but really he was just being my little brother and he was just following me around on his tractor.)
If only I had a white unicorn who had wings.
I hate Glenroe and I have to guess all the colours on our black and white tv - and why is Biddy making such a fuss about those kids picking mushrooms on her farm, and why are they all acting so weird............... huh??

I went out to look at the balers. Their tractors are way bigger than my grandads.

Over the summer I'm going to make secret army bases in the hayshed. Hay bales are brilliant!!!

I wish Dad would get a square baler. Round bales are no fun. They're too big to move and very boring.

I love the smell of freshly cut grass in the silage pit, and the grass drying to hay in the fields. Still a bit confused about how the pram full of stuffed toys that we lost here a few years ago (including my Mum and Dad's priceless baby toys) was never found again... we definitely lost it in the silage pit... did the cows eat them or something? How did they manage to eat the pram though - not that I care... was never particularly fond of it... but I'm very curious.

Hmmm... Going to go and hide in the long grass listening to my portable radio and finish King Solomon's Mines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back