My Sunday (thread i started in 1988). (3 Viewers)

I have recently discovered the luxury of satellite TV, in particular MTV. I am mesmerised, though that Steve Blame guy is a bit weird, but Ray Cokes seems cool.

i cant wait to get the fuck out of school (where i've been playing British Bulldog with the boys during lunch) so that I can go home and unwind with a bit of Sylvanian Families.

La La said:
Sylvanian Families

My best friend has every Sylvanian Families family, home and accessory you can imagine. Her brothers have made her a forest out of papier mache and felt with special clearings for each house and a river for the barge.

I have two unidentifiable animals in weird little cribs.

Sylvanian Families are the worst.

Bellatrix said:
My best friend has every Sylvanian Families family, home and accessory you can imagine. Her brothers have made her a forest out of papier mache and felt with special clearings for each house and a river for the barge.

I have two unidentifiable animals in weird little cribs.

Sylvanian Families are the worst.

why exactly are they the worst? they're great fun, especially the frog and rabbit families.

JohnnyRaz said:
are you feeling a bit more cheerful than before?

Yeah a bit, I got a bad sunburn last week though. Oh well. Our neighbour also gave us a load of videos, I saw RoboCop AND Predator last week, SO GOOD.

Sylvanian families are weird. Why do girls like them? There are no guns or soldiers.

My current favourite toys:
M.A.S.K. (I have the dune buggy/glider and the motorbike hovercraft ones)
Playmobil Space Station (as far as I'm concerned, the most amazing toy of all time.)
Lego. Especially Space Lego.

//also, my ancient grey rabbit toy. He's my best friend.

ICUH8N said:
Yeah a bit, I got a bad sunburn last week though. Oh well. Our neighbour also gave us a load of videos, I saw RoboCop AND Predator last week, SO GOOD.

I am NOT ALLOWED to watch age-inappropriate films.

With the result that, when, in a few years time, I am inducted into the horror genre via a screening of Child's Play at a friend's party, I have a silent meltdown.

I'm trying to make the Battlestar Galactica out of Lego Technic at the moment. Keeps turning out looking like an oddly shaped, tail-less kangaroo... hmmm.

Ah 1988 - I think I'm nearly finished my Leaving. Why the hell did I agree to do the Matric.
The lads were saying that the Debs is gonna be in the Tara Towers this years.

Bellatrix said:
I am NOT ALLOWED to watch age-inappropriate films.

With the result that, when, in a few years time, I am inducted into the horror genre via a screening of Child's Play at a friend's party, I have a silent meltdown.

Mum would never let us watch them either, or drink coke. Dad seems to know that the children's affections are the true ammunition in the post-divorce battle for supremacy, so he is fine with both. We know what's going on, but keep getting distracted because things are exploding on the screen, sending our sugar-fuelled synapses into overdrive.

parents are weird. dad will talk me through pet semetary and terminator, and go on for ages about his stephen king book collection. but i dont get him.
he just walked in on me watching Headbangers Ball on MTV and went ballistic. we now have a blanket ban on MTV in the house, but where there's a will, there's a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back