Mor II? (2 Viewers)

sorry ed, i was replying to vinnie's post there... i hope they were connected because if that ever happens again... i don't know what i'll do. it was like the sleep paralysis thing, only i was wide awake!

hag said:
are you the graeme who kept calling my name at 5 am when i was trying to do the bold monkey dance??? grrrrrrr!!!! YOU GRAEME FROM REST? if so, you're on my shit list... you'll understand when i explain.

Hiya Hag...Did you get the job done?

all i could hear was... in a cork accent...

"i'm lookin' for hag..."

"nah, we've never met..."

"the internet..."

i seriously thought i was going to have to get up and fight some guy from cork because of something i'd said on the internet. then it turns out you hung with my mates drinking beer for a while? it was mad strange. that made me remember the last fight i ever had... and that i've never actually started on anyone in my life. and then this spyral of regret and then calm and breakfast butties. but yeah, "HI GRAEME!!!" :D

hag said:
sorry ed, i was replying to vinnie's post there... i hope they were connected because if that ever happens again... i don't know what i'll do. it was like the sleep paralysis thing, only i was wide awake!
sounds like an allergy. my ma and sister both have allergies to bee and wasp stings and its really dangerous for them depending on where they get stung. i remember years ago my ma got stung in the face and within seconds her eye swelled up like rocky after a dig from ivan drago
have you ever been stung before??

yeah, only once, on my finger... i remember it fucked me up pretty bad, i was only likkle when it happened...

I remember that, I thought it was a dream! also the cork guy looking for drugs and everyone shouting "fuck off tony", also everyone shouting "bollix"

camping slays
hag said:

"i'm lookin' for hag..."

"the internet..."

i seriously thought i was going to have to get up and fight some guy from cork because of something i'd said on the internet. then it turns out you hung with my mates drinking beer for a while? it was mad strange. that made me remember the last fight i ever had... and that i've never actually started on anyone in my life. and then this spyral of regret and then calm and breakfast butties. but yeah, "HI GRAEME!!!" :D

th bollox thing was for real... errrrrr :) i only saw you briefly snake, did you go away early? my tent had puddles in it on sunday morning.

hag said:
yeah, only once, on my finger... i remember it fucked me up pretty bad, i was only likkle when it happened...
yeah its mad and you can have varying degrees of it as far as i know. like my sis got stung on the arm and we had to take her to the hospital.

i remember i tried to catch a bee with my bare hands, after seeing a friend of mine do this successfully and not get stung.
i didnt quite have those candyman skills

hag said:

"i'm lookin' for hag..."

"the internet..."

I got in a fight once. This guy from school was hanging out in a garage after a night on the piss. We were chatting away grand and next thing he's calling me racist cause I said Tupac's music was shit. I told him he was a prick and he said 'You have no taste anyway...You probably like Kurt Nobrain. Fucking mosher.' Then out of nowhere he hit me. So I jumped up and kneed him in the chest and we rumbled. Afterwards I got a pizza and watched some TV.

same with myself only i had to get back and get a flight at 4am this morning and none of the babies were washed or in bed or anything!

i was being cool... i went on 2 insane adventures after we played. i also took part in the imaginarium which was deadly... there was a crazy zcript written out, some bits underlined, some bits bold and some bits italic. different people had to read out the bold bits etc. and i thought it was crazy and deadly. i thinking about getting into rap and hip-hop now.

Grame said:
My festival highlight was definately Tony (The Cork Crusty). Dragged out by Gardai only to come back an hour later. Kicked out once more only to come back again. Sunday morning and Tony is still there and shouting at the top of his voice 'HAS ANYONE GOT ANY DRUGS FOR SALE? IM LOOKING FOR SOME DRUGS' to which soimeone replied 'FUCK YOU TONY.' Classic.
did anyone give tony any drugs in the end?
i liked when he gave up on the drugs thing and started shouting "does anyone want a fight?" it was about 6 and everyone was sleeping;), well maybe not that grame guy, but i'm pretty sure tony was alone and fightless.

Any one find a black & grey back pack?? had some clothes & a Mini Disk player in it with an important notepad??

if so please phone : 0872961436

Great weekend

george mcfly said:
sounds like an allergy. my ma and sister both have allergies to bee and wasp stings and its really dangerous for them depending on where they get stung. i remember years ago my ma got stung in the face and within seconds her eye swelled up like rocky after a dig from ivan drago
have you ever been stung before??
I remember when Jane tried to kill me with some US-made drugs a couple of months back.

My face turned into this thick, lumpy, itchy porridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back