Minor complaints thread (29 Viewers)

I went to the pub. I got a pint. I left it outside there while I went to the jaxx.
I come back and there's a passerby, just drinking my pint. There are many such opportunists round here, but this was particularly blatant.
I of course give an Oi, and he walks away, nonchalantly, "are you drinking my pint you fat cunt?". I got very very angry. And so I follow. And he runs. I don't run, this lad has obvious physical and mental issues. I told him he runs like my grandmother.
Walked back to pub punching and kicking every inanimate object. Someone said to me "I've never seen you so angry, you did a proper scary thing". Good, it's in there, I don't like it.

Another minor complaint, the realisation that if this guy runs like my grandmother, and I have no will to chase him down...that makes me feel old.

No fuckit, wise.

Send @Deadmanposting running after him. That'll get your pint back :p

Actually, the guy didn't run away with the pint, he put it down knowing he had done wrong. But some lovely guy who saw how upset I was, he bought me a replacement pint, and drank what was my pint himself. I didn't didn't want to touch it.
That lad was from Afghanistan, so it was all very interesting, conversationally.

I thought UTM was just a sort of stereotypical grumpy old man.

From my pov, some mentally ill poor person nicks my pint. Afghanistani dude is like, yeah, calm down. Things could be worse.

Any tips for unused Adrenaline?
That really was a mad one. I get productive- angry at work all the time. But tonight hurt my feelings. I do have feelings. Now I'm just here.

Try to pull?
Funnily enough......

That was the diagnosis one of the other regulars gave. Well before The Incident. And he is a man of experience.

More funnier everyone knew the words to this tune. it was bizarre,They were jumping up and down like geezer children. but it felt like a community. it show's the betrayal of pint stealing man.:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any tips for unused Adrenaline?
That really was a mad one. I get productive- angry at work all the time. But tonight hurt my feelings. I do have feelings. Now I'm just here.
Press ups
Clean your room
Do laundry

Anything that might give you a sense of control

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back