Minor complaints thread (32 Viewers)

we once stayed in a hotel where the shower was *in* the bedroom; the toilet room was too small to squeeze a shower in there.
i found the article in which i think my wife found the place; it's a place called the roundhuose:

I got a polling card in the post, which I left in the living room so I wouldn't forget to go and vote next week. It's local council elections.
Two housemates have gone on the Spring cleaning spree so everything has moved. Fine, good, I thought. So I asked one where the polling card had gone and he says "I think (other housemate) roached it".

Taking my stuff and trampling on my democratic rights. Fucking English people.

My local has been closed for a while and is now rumoured to have fallen to property speculation.
FFS.

My local has been on the chopping block for years, despite fighting the good fight basically since its inception.

It will apparently be retained as some kind of bar and live events venue, being "an important community hub" or somesuch, but we're sure that'll mean it'll turn into something like that shithole coffee shop in Friends or something.

The thing is no one at all knows when the changes will happen. Could be tomorrow, could be five years from now. But it definitely will happen.

It will apparently be retained as some kind of bar and live events venue, being "an important community hub" or somesuch, but we're sure that'll mean it'll turn into something like that shithole coffee shop in Friends or something.

This was my local up until before xmas. It's now mothballed while people jerk off over some accountants or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back