Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

Turns out, it was 1:45am and he thought (without glasses on) it was 7:45am and he was late. We do have black out blinds. He clocked it when he opened the front door and it was dark.

Also no green book. She was nice enough to put it through enough to be okay though. I just need a document from the US verifying I’m a spinster. Of course no one told me this prior to appointment. So we need to go back after I have it to finish it off and sign. So another minor complaint.

We were making a lot of jokes and he asked what name to put down for me, which she didn’t appreciate. I held off on asking “what if we just look alike” after she went through family members that we couldn’t marry. He didn’t know any detail of the wedding like the date or venue name (bad memory) so we totally looked suspicious. 😂

I’ve brought my daughter to school on a bank holiday and then drove in to work. We lived in Finglas and her school was in Blanchardstown. Luckily my folks live near so she was able to walk there.
She was not impressed and was even more pissed the second time.

Was thinking of you this week as we opened a new container of Cadbury Hot Chocolate and it had mould growing in it. Contacted Cadbury over the weekend and they got back today to say they'd send us €5 in a bank transfer.
That's more like it.

I bought a cordless drill in lidl two weeks ago. I realised I also needed a charger to with so got that last week. I also need to get bits and a screwdriver attachment.

Now I see the fuckers are selling the same drill as a set with all the extras included.

God forbid I say anything bad about our front line medical staff. But a couple of the many people I met have strange to say the least. Not the best at communication some of them.

I got put in my own room last night, but now I'm in a shared bay.

And obviously now, it won't be a quick visit to A&E, I'm staying here again tonight. Don't know when I'm getting out.

This is the first time since I was born that I've stayed overnight as a patient. In a ward I mean, not counting sitting in A&E.

God forbid I say anything bad about our front line medical staff. But a couple of the many people I met have strange to say the least. Not the best at communication some of them.

Case in point, during the changeover just now:

Head day nurse is talking about me, saying my oxygen levels are a bit low. He says it's because of some bruising on his back.

Some bruising on my back? I've got three broken ribs I exclaimed through the curtain. No surprise I'm not able to take deep breaths. It's like she's someone who's winging it.

I was in A&E today too but they had me so sorted in 3-4 hours. Well sorted enough, I’m back on Monday for more tests.
I definitely don’t envy you staying overnight though, I had earplugs packed just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back