Minor complaints thread (41 Viewers)

Yeah I've never tried one that was in any way nice

453902.jpg

Not even these ?

I don't know why it should cost €55 to renew a drivers license online. I presume nobody other than the postman will have any personal contact with it.
Because they spun the service out into the private sector?

Or at least that's what I suspect, you used to be able to get it renewed at county council offices and now have to go elsewhere.

I ordered stuff to go to my parents house as Christmas presents for them.

Either the shop or delivery people put in the wrong eircode (they got a letter wrong in it. I checked my email confirmation. I had it right. They had me doubting me) and so the address was wrong and couldn't be delivered.

The delivery people seem to prepopulate address by the eircode so when the shop or them entered the incorrect digit from the eircode, they got the wrong address onto the package.

The only alternative I could arrange is that I could get it from him when he passed my workplace so now I need to get it to my parents house.

I wanted to make it easy and convenient, but now it has become a hassle. The true meaning of Christmas.

Just bought a hob I don't urgently need on a day I'm down 1500 euros because of cancelled Airbnb guests. Also, I'm real tired of not having a euro symbol on this keyboard

The people next door have an inflatable Santa’s grotto in their front garden and are charging €10 a child to see Santa. There’s been people in and out of it non stop today and cars parked all over, blocking everyone in.
There’s no way this could end badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back