Minor complaints thread (38 Viewers)

I went for a pint in Madigan's in town with my girlfriend and a mate one afternoon a few years ago. We were at a table beside a bunch of aul ones who I soon realised were pretty jarred. Anyway I came back from the jacks to find my girlfriend and the mate dragged into a hand holding circle as every sang Sweet Caroline at the top of their lungs. I was horrified, and the ladies were not a bit impressed that I wouldn't join in.

I realise I was the killjoy prick in this scenario.

Still gives me shivers.

I went for a pint in Madigan's in town with my girlfriend and a mate one afternoon a few years ago. We were at a table beside a bunch of aul ones who I soon realised were pretty jarred. Anyway I came back from the jacks to find my girlfriend and the mate dragged into a hand holding circle as every sang Sweet Caroline at the top of their lungs. I was horrified, and the ladies were not a bit impressed that I wouldn't join in.

I realise I was the killjoy prick in this scenario.

Still gives me shivers.
What a sadsack!!

it was noted at my mother in law's 70th that i was a party pooper because i disappeared when the elvis wig came out and i did not join in the fun of putting it on and getting up on stage to croon.
i faked an emergency call from work as a means of leaving for 15 minutes.

christ, at my own wedding, i left the 'venue' (well, marquee) for about two hours. lots of 'oh, isn't he very good, standing out in the rain, making sure all the guests get their taxis and get home OK'.

i did it because it was far more preferable.

Oh it would be super easy,if you could see what you were doing and didnt have to twist your hand into some unnatural position.

If id not been able to take a photo to use as a guide id never have managed

mine is an octavia, you undo a plastic retaining bolt, and pull a hook and the headlight pops out.

on the megane (it's the mk2 so far from the current model), you are best off *taking the wheel off* to do it, and some models need the bumper removed:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I watched some tutorials on changing the bulbs and wipers on different cars before I picked my last one.
Honda Civics are a nightmare because you had to take the whole front off just to change a light. Well worth paying Halfords to do it in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ernesto
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back