Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

theyve actually held up quite well - I say a lot of other series of the era would have dated a lot more (ie the sweeney etc).
I watched the pilot episode of the Sweeny recently. Quite well-written, I thought.
Regan's very first words, and I kid you not "Get your trousers on, you're nicked!"

The auld cunts up in the local recycling depot.Wind me the fuck up

Edit..Get Well super soon ar Jonah kid!

Right!

Well,as if its not bad enough that you have to PAY to bring your recycling in..the auld scrotes do be hovvering about nabbing anything they can sell on..

I GUARANTEE they be having wire fires up there somewhere to build up the auld scrap copper christmas cash stockpile.

Plus they insist you have to have everything seperate,,cardboard in one bin..paper in another,cans etc etc etc.

Its a LOAD OF MY BOLLIX is what it is

Last time I was up there someone had thrown a bicycle into the scrap metal bin and I whipped it out and the auld cunt tried to extort 20 euro outtame for it!

I nearly fucked it at him

Right!

Well,as if its not bad enough that you have to PAY to bring your recycling in..the auld scrotes do be hovvering about nabbing anything they can sell on..

I GUARANTEE they be having wire fires up there somewhere to build up the auld scrap copper christmas cash stockpile.

Plus they insist you have to have everything seperate,,cardboard in one bin..paper in another,cans etc etc etc.

Its a LOAD OF MY BOLLIX is what it is

Last time I was up there someone had thrown a bicycle into the scrap metal bin and I whipped it out and the auld cunt tried to extort 20 euro outtame for it!

I nearly fucked it at him
I have no idea what’s going on in this post but I love it all the same. Who are the auld cunts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back