Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

But honestly, I try to buy very little online

Reading how people are treated in those Amazon warehouses and the conditions and everything. I have pretty much boycotted Amazon.
Ordered stuff this week off the Gap because my nephew wanted specific items, but I'd almost always try and find stuff in a physical store. Whether that be books, clothes or anything else.
Me the same. Support your local shop. But if I need something delivered I'll get it sent to the office. Unless it's like johnnys or something

You work in a large office? I work in a smallish one and the facilities guys service the whole building so they’re real sticklers on this. I was getting all sorts of stuff delivered to work – books, clothes, medicine, gifts etc. and they called me up on it and started opening my packages.

That's fucked up. I always got stuff delivered to work in my old job but I made sure the lads in the post room knew not to bring it up to my desk & just give me a shout when it arrived. Can't be expecting people to do personal delivery service. Most courier stuff was just left at reception anyway, so that was grand.

Hahaha sorry I realise now that sounds bizarre. I have some growths on my sinuses, inferior turbinates etc that are causing some complicated "epileptic issues", so I had to get a camera up my nose, and had one removed. Face... SORE.

Hahaha sorry I realise now that sounds bizarre. I have some growths on my sinuses, inferior turbinates etc that are causing some complicated "epileptic issues", so I had to get a camera up my nose, and had one removed. Face... SORE.
Get better Jonah. Let us know if there's anything we can do. You know, bump an old thread, give out about Belle & Sebastian...

You can help me by never mentioning B&S again ^_^

I'm ok though, seemed like it was more serious for a while than it is, and it also might help reduce my seizures so win!

I thought you'd like that :)

New minor complaint..the fucking price of getting me van tested.Ripoff.
On the brightside you can get it done anywhere at a moments notice.

Missing log book!

Hahah..here we go again.Although this time I know 90% its not my fault its MIA...cos I never got it.
So at least I don't have to turn the house inside out looking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back