Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

I have at least 3 different couples as friends who claim This Must Be the Place as 'their' song. Embarrassed for them, can't say anything though.

None of them know much Talking heads beyond Stop Making Sense btw

Traffic around Dublin with the uprooting of College Green/Nassau St/O'Connell St for the Luas cross-city. They should throw resources at it 24/7 until the job is done.

Picked up Adeles lp today.

Fairly fucking disappointing.
Someone Like You is the last track and the preceding 10 are woeful.A waste of a euro.

Well the one good song is pretty fucking good..but she's no Cilla Black

Picked up Adeles lp today.

Fairly fucking disappointing.
Someone Like You is the last track and the preceding 10 are woeful.A waste of a euro.

Well the one good song is pretty fucking good..but she's no Cilla Black

her live at the albert hall concert video bluray dvd is quite good.

although she does do one of those covers

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was walking home yesterday and some d-bag cycling his bike on the footpath talking into his phone nearly knocked me down. He had the gall to tell me to watch where I was going. Had an enthusiastic exchange of insults. Was speaking to my mum on the phone as it happened. She thought I was being murdered.

some utter dickhead shouted at me once that i was going to cause 'another accident' when i had to unexpectedly attempt to merge into the next lane coming off a roundabout to avoid his car which he had crashed just around a blind corner at the exit

like...what the total fuck

you're shouting at me for having to swerve to avoid your crash...you absolute stupid cunt

Work complaint:

Them: We want to say this ridiculous statement.
Me: That reads terribly, what's wrong with what is there already?
Them: We want to be transparent so remove all that stuff.
Me: If we want to be transparent then we should actually say something.
Them: No, we don't want to be transparent transparent, we just don't want to say anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
  • Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back