Minor complaints thread (32 Viewers)

Paperwork still being sorted (it's moving though thankfully) on my new place, which also needs to be renovated a bit. In the meantime, I'm staying with a recently divorced friend whose daughter has decided to move back in with him. It's a bit awkward, to say the least.

Can you at least plan the renovations while you're in limbo?

Apartment for Primavera, next Wednesday, fell through.

Have been offered what was described as a "superior" (debatable) apartment in a more inconvenient location.

However fingers crossed that I'll be able to post in minor pleasures at some point that my alternative suggestion of the gorgeous, more expensive, place in the Gaudi designed building that I said they give us as an alternative due to how they've let us down on short notice is acceptable.

Can you at least plan the renovations while you're in limbo?
All planned, as in, I know what needs to be done but can't hire people when I don't have keys or business bank account. It's all a string of things that have an order that starts with this damn paperwork. I've been told next week. Then I'll be so busy I won't know what to do next. I have a very long list. At least my American house guests were a pleasant distraction and my party was fantastic. High praises all around.

All planned, as in, I know what needs to be done but can't hire people when I don't have keys or business bank account. It's all a string of things that have an order that starts with this damn paperwork. I've been told next week. Then I'll be so busy I won't know what to do next. I have a very long list. At least my American house guests were a pleasant distraction and my party was fantastic. High praises all around.

Everyone loves @Jill Hives

anyone know anyone in that pic?

Screen-Shot-2014-05-20-at-14.09.10.png

I've worked on and off for the place I'm in for over a decade and I refuse to use the word "we" when talking about the company

me too and not only that but the company I used to work for was bought out by the company I now work for. When anyone asks me who I work for I still say the name of the old company, over 4 years later!

Oof. Someone just posted a video of people dancing around my high school to that Happy song. The teachers are people I graduated with and the students are probably some of their kids. It feels wrong.

The agony in the bathroom.

Awoken at 5.00am with the first betrayal.

Two more at 6.00am and 7.30am.

I could hear a cock crowing outside while I was on the third visit.
Kinda symbolic.

Inferno is an apt name for this tasty hell.

I think there was a Viz top tip to deal with spicy food vacate.
It was based on a "fight fire with fire" strategy which involved sprinkling chili oil on the Andrex.

"hot hot hot hot"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That drip tray that collects all the fridge water needed to be emptied out. I don't know why it's always located just on top of the motor, I swear the stinking mass I disposed of was sentient...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back