Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

We have massive 'town hall' meetings in our front atrium every month or so where the head of the company paces around with a mic and raves about how awesome the company is.
People tell 'core values' stories about how everyone on the ground implements the company's philosophy. And people are given awards for length of service and more stories are told.
We have four core values and everyone is supposed to know what they are. I can think of 3 of them off the top of my head.
My boss has a floor mat just inside his office that says INTEGRITY
That's one of them.

Yeah I'm sure it's a sound business tactic but..ugh

I've worked on and off for the place I'm in for over a decade and I refuse to use the word "we" when talking about the company

I know it hurts them a bit and I'm glad

I am listening to some early Kings of Leon for some unknown stupid reason and i'm not totally hating them and i'm pretty pissed with myself over it.

Paperwork still being sorted (it's moving though thankfully) on my new place, which also needs to be renovated a bit. In the meantime, I'm staying with a recently divorced friend whose daughter has decided to move back in with him. It's a bit awkward, to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back