Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

went into Hodges Figgis yesterday to buy some books. Got the stamps on my loyalty cards and my purchases gave me enough to fill the card. Woman in the shop tells me I have a tenner off my next purchase. Why my next purchase though? Why not this purchase?

Tower never have any bother doing things that way.

went into Hodges Figgis yesterday to buy some books. Got the stamps on my loyalty cards and my purchases gave me enough to fill the card. Woman in the shop tells me I have a tenner off my next purchase. Why my next purchase though? Why not this purchase?

Tower never have any bother doing things that way.

Well, those are the rules and they potentially stand to make more money this way since you have to make another purchase to use your voucher.

What did you buy? Are their loyalty cards still only valid for 6 months?
In fairness they're pretty decent about out-of-date cards. The one I have expired in April last but I know they'll have no bother accepting it. Tower would be the same.

I bought a couple of cycling books and that Denis Johnson book, Jesus' Son, that someone said was great a couple of pages back.

The agony in the bathroom.

Awoken at 5.00am with the first betrayal.

Two more at 6.00am and 7.30am.

I could hear a cock crowing outside while I was on the third visit.
Kinda symbolic.

Inferno is an apt name for this tasty hell.

I think there was a Viz top tip to deal with spicy food vacate.
It was based on a "fight fire with fire" strategy which involved sprinkling chili oil on the Andrex.

How are your nails?

Found out too late about a sale in a music shop in Drogheda. A friend got. squire tele and an arch top for 46 quid each!

I'm delighted for him of course

Disc 1 of my Hammer House of Horror collection is missing. I have a sinking feeling it might have gone to the dump with the broken player
:(

If any of you tech savvy kids feels like downloading it and burning a copy....

She's using your Spotify account. Or I am very worried about you.

Nah, the last thing I listened to at work was some Pop playlist @Lili Marlene suggested. Then I kept getting pulled away and it would continue on and I would need to start again. I barely used Spotify. Why are you following me anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back