Minor complaints thread (39 Viewers)

I'll be commuting thought there till end of next week - I'll give you a shout one day for a cuppa when I'm not legging it home

My American friends thought that was such a charming and whimsical phrase...''The Jewel Carriageway''

I finally alphabetised my record collection..and for some strange reason the entire ' J' section won't fit back into my units. Have they expanded since I reorganised them?

I finally alphabetised my record collection..and for some strange reason the entire ' J' section won't fit back into my units. Have they expanded since I reorganised them?

I was trying to think of some wonderful pun in relation to this, but failed.
cut down trhe number of 'johnny's' in your record collection i guess.

I had to rearrange Dr Feelgood and Status Quo ...I had them under F and Q before I realised my mistake

feeling like a bit of a loser after looking at the guitar players gear thread

I don't even know what half of that equipment does

One guitar and one amp is all anyone really needs

still buh'...

Still buh is right..

I'd love to have 7 guitars and about 9 amps.

Not gonna happen

Its only a minor complaint though...I still have my left hand.

Not going into St. Patrick's Park last night when I walked by. I thought about it because it was nice out (and had a book) but went home instead. Turns out Bruce Springsteen was there at the time with his kids. Not that I would have said anything but that would have been cool to witness.

/voyeurism

Not going into St. Patrick's Park last night when I walked by. I thought about it because it was nice out (and had a book) but went home instead. Turns out Bruce Springsteen was there at the time with his kids. Not that I would have said anything but that would have been cool to witness.

/voyeurism

Coulda said, "Alriiiii Boss?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back