Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

Every week i get in a sticker from some "charity" begging for any old shit lying around.
After put up a "No junk mail" sticker, all the local fast food places don't put menu's through the door, yet these wankers still persist.

Every week i get in a sticker from some "charity" begging for any old shit lying around.
After put up a "No junk mail" sticker, all the local fast food places don't put menu's through the door, yet these wankers still persist.

Its very likely a fake charity. Figure out what time they call at and rig a mousetrap in your mailbox.

Its very likely a fake charity. Figure out what time they call at and rig a mousetrap in your mailbox.

Thought as much, last two ones have been for
"Friendsofasthma", so mailed them, asking 1) if it is them,. stop doing this, and 2) if it isn't, then someone's going around impersonating them.

See what happens...

They are not charities. They are bogus charities run by criminal organisations that ship second hand clothes and other items abroad.
They could give a shit about the sticker on your letter box.

There have been various exposes on this in Ireland. Here's one I found in the UK
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-17811360

Give the cunts nothing.

With a shiteload of cars behind and no hard shoulder? I think not... besides, wouldn't you just catch up with them later on down the road...

I'd pull into a driveway for a few minutes. True though - you do often catch up with them further on.

Is under-taking an option? They wouldn't expect that.

This happens to me a lot. I drive a narrow twisty road to work..Great crack to drive until you come up behind a slow car or a cyclist ...blind corners all the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back