Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

Yeah it was great, all 3 bands killed it. It was probably the best Irish outside gig I've been to in 20 years.

Yeah it was great, all 3 bands killed it. It was probably the best Irish outside gig I've been to in 20 years.
Agree. Minor complaint, woke up feeling hungover from DANCING not DRINKING. So sore but worth it. Also, getting motion sickness from sitting on a motionless bus for 45 minutes! Some strange peripheral view type of illusion from people walking by on one side and the tress going another from the wind on the opposite.

If I am ever going to get covid it will be from last night. I had lollipops to stop from smoking and every time I took it out of my mouth I kept thinking... this sticky confectionery is just a COVID catcher in a crowd.

Agree. Minor complaint, woke up feeling hungover from DANCING not DRINKING. So sore but worth it. Also, getting motion sickness from sitting on a motionless bus for 45 minutes! Some strange peripheral view type of illusion from people walking by on one side and the tress going another from the wind on the opposite.

If I am ever going to get covid it will be from last night. I had lollipops to stop from smoking and every time I took it out of my mouth I kept thinking... this sticky confectionery is just a COVID catcher in a crowd.
Didn't stop you from sticking it back in your gob though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back