Minor complaints thread (40 Viewers)

Just caught an ad for the new series of Other Voices on TV. Makes the Jooks Holland show look exciting.

All these round the clock recording sessions are fucking me up.Can't stop though.I'm on a mission.

Miniature Orchestra Of Midgets Are Back!

I sholud be in bed..but I'm tricking around with my latest tune on the lappy inn m Mams..trimming it down to 2.30

Miniature Orchestra Of Midgets Are Back!

My typing sucks tonight

Getting sick of band related spam from people who perhaps know me through someone else and put me on their mailing list (without my consent) with no unsubscribe option...

Getting sick of band related spam from people who perhaps know me through someone else and put me on their mailing list (without my consent) with no unsubscribe option...

Report them to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner?

I used to love my job (and the tasks that go with it) and find it interesting and fulfilling but the company that took us over has made it almost impossible to complete any task, making it completely soul destroying. Something we would have done in days with a great result now takes years with crap results. I had nightmares about it last night and actually woke up crying. I've never had that with any job before. Even knowing I get out of here for a few months doesn't seem to be helping because I'll have to come back here again when my secondment is up.

One of the Regulators. We used to be a small independent regulator (not for profit and funded by the industry we regulate) now we're part of one of the larger semi-state ones and the culture here is just not suited to the industry we regulate (or efficient regulation of any industry for that matter). Same thing is happening all over the place, and it bites.

Some random band sending me a text message asking me to help them with a fundit.

I've no idea how they got my number.

I got the same thing

Its fucking annoying.Spamming me online is one thing and thats ok I'm guilty of same(although not begging),but personally to my phone that I only use for personal stuff.Out of fucking order.

My glasses got mashed at a gig the other night. My spare ones are giving me headaches. Bad times.

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back