Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

Minor Complaint: Jesse Eisenberg keeps on getting really shite pieces published in the New Yorker just cos he's Jesse Eisenberg.

This reminds me of the urban legend where a guy at a party takes the heel off the loaf, puts his hand into the loaf and removes the middle of it, leaving the crust intact, shits in it, and wraps it up again to be discovered by the hosts at a later time.

All your posts about food are invalid based on this statement.

I am still unsure what pawns even are

"An arthropod (from Greek arthro-, joint + podos, foot) is an invertebrate animal having an exoskeleton (external skeleton), a segmented body, and jointed appendages. Arthropods form the phylum Arthropoda, and include the insects, arachnids, myriapods, and crustaceans."

"Most crustaceans are free-living aquatic animals, but some are terrestrial (e.g. woodlice), some are parasitic (e.g. Rhizocephala, fish lice, tongue worms) and some are sessile (e.g. barnacles)."

I think I'm go na go with the theory that they are some kind of sea moth

Prawns
bronze-maggots-in-hand-web.jpg

Maggots
Prawn-Cluster1-1024x768.jpg

Them maggots would come up nice in some butter with a squeeze of lemon ju ju.

I think I'm go na go make some later

my wisdom tooth is jaysis fuckin killing me. never had one this bad before. what's good for this crap?
Get the fuckers out I say! (And not by a dodgy dentist that might leave a bit of tooth back there and make you wonder why the gum doesn't heal for months later, I've been there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back