Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

waiting for two people to give me the latest version of some figures, which I'll have to bring to a meeting 1st thing tomorrow, which will tell me what needs to go into the final version of the figures, and I've just realized that they ballsed up the initial bunch of figures on which we've all be working on since. grand so...

I don't really like to complain, but maybe this is more of a FML type thing

Started a night course and showed up quite excited about it.
Walk in and it's some ancient dude, me and four age-appropriate attractive women.
First thing is we have to say why we're doing the course. The girls all mention they're doing it for their boyfriends.
I mean four out of fucking four!

I've had to re-adjust to some coffee shop closures and now Costa Coffee/Starbucks(ugh) are the slim pickings I've got left (well, in this area).

Whoever designed Costa Coffee saucers needs their head examined, the little indent for securing the cup is off centre, I don't know what's the rationale behind this, easier to hold? It's not really. All that happens is that you end up getting drippy coffee on the saucer before you get the drink and trying to align it on the saucer whilst drinking it continues to irritate.
IMG_0096.JPG

those tiny little cup handles are useless too. I end up holding the cup in both hands like some Dickensian urchin slurping on orphanage gruel

I've had to re-adjust to some coffee shop closures and now Costa Coffee/Starbucks(ugh) are the slim pickings I've got left (well, in this area).

Whoever designed Costa Coffee saucers needs their head examined, the little indent for securing the cup is off centre, I don't know what's the rationale behind this, easier to hold? It's not really. All that happens is that you end up getting drippy coffee on the saucer before you get the drink and trying to align it on the saucer whilst drinking it continues to irritate.
View attachment 11018
Biscuits / cake space.

They're for them little biscuits in plastic you do get in them coffee cuntshops

Cunty Coffee and Cuntbucks

I keep a flask in the van..fuck all yall

costa coffee always makes me feel sick

might just be because there's a fucking litre of it
Starbucks is the worst coffee imho. It has a certain trademark 'taste', the way a Subway/McDonalds the world over tastes identical. And now you have to decide on whatever bullshit type of coffee is being flogged (i.e. the 'Christmas' blend at the moment).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back