Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

What possessed you? It even sounds vile.

Well it was'nt me who bought I would have better sense than that there was some sort of green ooze on top from the asparagus mixing with the cheese and then of course prawns are always muck so.. I think it was an atempt to make some kind of fancy or highbrow food.

I had a big afternoon snooze and its made the day too quick

Also...I wish they did half sized tins of peas

Also...I wish they did half sized tins of peas

Batchelors-Processed-Peas-141-g-420x420.jpg

Batchelors Processed Peas 141g

Aww fuck..thats my new tin of peas right there

I'd say I'll have to get them in supervalu but it'll be worth it

this happened again. 2nd time in 3 days.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

aaaaand its happened a 3rd time

and we're fairly deffo about who's doing it. And if we figured it out its not gonna take much for the company to figure it out. Yer man is fucked. He'll get done for vandalism and will have to give back his redundo cheque. Dopey bollox.

aaaaand its happened a 3rd time

and we're fairly deffo about who's doing it. And if we figured it out its not gonna take much for the company to figure it out. Yer man is fucked. He'll get done for vandalism and will have to give back his redundo cheque. Dopey bollox.
you should join his dirty protest in solidarity. do it when he's not in to throw everyone off the scent. so to speak.

Anyway I just listened to the best of Enya and then her new single. She's grand but it won't be happening again.

There's always a hint of "I'm actually a bit of a radical doing this. It's pretty punk rock of me if you think about it. Also it acknowledges my heritage, #proudtobeirish."

I think this is Una's fault. About a year ago she tweeted that Enya was Ireland's greatest musical artist or something similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back