Minor complaints thread (31 Viewers)

barely decipherable internal e-mail signatures in work. I've got one from this guy which starts off with "All the best" in a wacky font at size 22 with a few variations of his name thrown in for good measure underneath in the same font. That's followed by another 11 lines of address and phone numbers. And a note at the end to say he has very poor mobile reception in his office.

barely decipherable internal e-mail signatures in work. I've got one from this guy which starts off with "All the best" in a wacky font at size 22 with a few variations of his name thrown in for good measure underneath in the same font. That's followed by another 11 lines of address and phone numbers. And a note at the end to say he has very poor mobile reception in his office.
Ha, what a lunatic! Still though, anything that spices up internal office correspondence surely has to be filed under Minor Pleasures.

that's another thing

i wanted to get them planted before the little bastards get home from school and spy that i'm trying to plant some things they can destroy

The radiator in my bedroom has a thermostat so when the temperature drops to a certain point it turns itself on. I didn't realise but I've had the thing on over the course of the whole summer, it got cold today and I just heard the thing click itself on to warm the room. Bye bye hot weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back