Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

yeah i dunno, i think tandoori ovens are super-hot

one recipe i looked at had 27 mins cooking time, i gave it an extra 10-15 to dry it out a bit

edit:
example
Heat oven to 250-300º C or 475º F (a tandoor is supposed to be very hot). My oven heats to 300 º C/572 º F and I use that.

Mamta's Kitchen Recipe

yeah i dunno, i think tandoori ovens are super-hot

one recipe i looked at had 27 mins cooking time, i gave it an extra 10-15 to dry it out a bit

edit:
example

Mamta's Kitchen Recipe

When I look at it the other way, if I wanted cooked juicy chicken, I would cook it at 450 for 40 minutes.
But I have never attempted tandoori chicken, I'm more of a lamb tagine guy.

Either way, I'd keep whatever juices came off for noodles with leftover chicken.

My Dad cooked a curry for us when my Mom was away once.
Tried to go authentic and put raisins or some manner of fruit in there.
We complained like we'd been served poached shit.

Fucking kids.

My mam's version of curry involved halving two hard boiled eggs, placing them in a ring of white rice on a plate and pouring Knorr curry sauce over them. Sometimes there was pineapple.

My mam's version of curry involved halving two hard boiled eggs, placing them in a ring of white rice on a plate and pouring Knorr curry sauce over them. Sometimes there was pineapple.

That episode of The Supersizers where they go back to the 70s was flashback city for me

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm worried about showing off too much how good my life is at the minute on Facebook.

Theres people just like me on there who'll think I'm a cunt

And my life isnt really that great.I don't even own anything except a couple of guitars and speakers.

I need to let my friends know

BOOKED..SOLO!

HA!

Like....HA!

I'm some boy with the songs..I even sound good to people that don't even speak me language!

hahahashtagsongs

Paulie Nutini WATCHOUT

That bittersweet moment when a pile of ebay purchases arrive in the mail

just after you've checked your bank balance and realise you'd spent all your money and maxed your overdraft and have no money for the next month

I got myself booked to run the karaoke in the footy club next Sunday.

That was a bit of a herp derp

Wait a second, doesn't everyone have boiled eggs in their curry?

sweet and sour sausages ( that had been cut up with scissors) was my mother's most exotic dish

It took me many years to admit that my mom wasn't a very good cook

I even feel like I'm being disloyal typing that

My Ma was a great cook, but once you were able to cook for yourself, you were on your own.
Same with laundry and other stuff.
Twelve years of age, we were kind of cut loose from essential services.
You wanted dinner, or clean jeans, you were well able to do it yourself.
She had better things to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back