Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

A bucket of piss.

I assume you are pissing in a bucket these days and emptying down the drain in the street.

Last time I was home I peeled the potatoes...but I committed the ultimate offence of leaving little bits of peel and black bits ...it's been the topic of many a conversation since and I know I will be hearing about it until I die

My Dad cooked a curry for us when my Mom was away once.
Tried to go authentic and put raisins or some manner of fruit in there.
We complained like we'd been served poached shit.

Fucking kids.

According to some Indian food TV show I saw raisins in curries aren't actually authentic, they're something that people started adding to them in Britain and Ireland when the dish arrived in the 60's.

Last time I was home I peeled the potatoes...but I committed the ultimate offence of leaving little bits of peel and black bits ...it's been the topic of many a conversation since and I know I will be hearing about it until I die

If you don't like doing something, do it badly, and you'll never get asked again.

i'm making tandoori chicken (minus the actual tandoor bit), i'll post the recipe if it works
this turned out very tasty but not quite what i was hoping for, probably due to aforementioned lack of tandoor oven.

i followed this guy's recipe and then baked the chicken on the grill pan (to let the juice drain out) at 230 C for about 40 mins, brushed with melted butter at the start and turned and brushed on the other side 15 mins of the way through.

it came out a bit too juicy; i think i left too much of the marinade on and possibly an even higher heat would have helped.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back