Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

Those videos (example) where somebody feels the need to interpret another video by playing a snippet of it and then telling you at length what you just saw before moving on to the next snippet.

What gets me is "funny" videos with a full description of what's funny about the video as the title of the video.

Not funny.

Or where the video thumbnail is the "reveal".

Some of the Couples for Christ men are outside my door (like, literally right there at the door) practicing their hymns.

There's gazillions of them here, theres at least 24 large carloads and a marquee on the lawn. Weekend is ruined

Some of the Couples for Christ men are outside my door (like, literally right there at the door) practicing their hymns.

There's gazillions of them here, theres at least 24 large carloads and a marquee on the lawn. Weekend is ruined

Do you live in a church? An abortion counselling centre?

Do you live in a church? An abortion counselling centre?
Kinda. There's various kinds of accommodation in the same place, these christians seem to have taken them all. My living room window is right to the left of (being blocked by) this car

15437752315_9c7304dacc_b.jpg

The guy with the guitar put his chair right in front of my door blocking it and about 9 or 10 of the others were standing around, all singing. Didn't even attempt to make room for me to get by when I opened the door, they just carried on and smiled at me as if I had come out to listen. I told them to clear off somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back