Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

Accidentally posted the wrong smilie in the wrong chat.
Didn't sound bad, but now 60+ people think I'm someone that likes to send acquaintances rainbow kissey pictures.

I got sent what I think was a 'kissy' emoticon on Facebook. I have no clue, I can't read what those things are. Just say what you mean!

Anyway, while trying to fucking figure out what it was, I sent the same one back, mistakenly escalating the whole situation. Which a special mini-hell for me.

I want to go live on an island somewhere.

Emoji_1F308.png
Emoji_1F339.png
Emoji_1F692.png
Emoji_026A1.png
Emoji_1F480.png
Emoji_1F3A0.png
Emoji_1F384.png
Emoji_1F41B.png
Emoji_1F341.png

I got sent what I think was a 'kissy' emoticon on Facebook. I have no clue, I can't read what those things are. Just say what you mean!

Anyway, while trying to fucking figure out what it was, I sent the same one back, mistakenly escalating the whole situation. Which a special mini-hell for me.

I am still laughing at this.

That’s what I did this morning and yesterday. I feel a bit gross. It was acting up last week and the landlord sent a guy around to “fix” it on Wednesday. He made it worse. If he doesn’t fix it properly this time I’m doing a dirty protest in the flat.

You don't have a gym membership by any chance?

I need to call my local bank. I dial the branch and it is automatically transferred to the automated service

Rage inducing

Saw that yesterday. Bonkers.

I pay similar to that and my place is huge, rooms after rooms and two decks.

Get out of London, man.
I hate renting in this city. I’m paying £600 a month for a small room in a houseshare which I fucking hate. If I want to live on my own it’d be in something like that. Sometimes I’d like to burn the whole place to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back