Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

It went fine. Thanks for asking!

Sorry if we let you down 7 - No tomorrow theres lots of advice on line for interveiws that you could use for meetings. Worst is if the nerves get to you a good thing to do is ask qeustions or clarify only thing that you can do now i think is follow up on what it was about :(

I had a skype interview a little while ago and they wanted me to pick a song that would play every time I walked in to a room, and to sing it.
I can not/will not sing.

I had a skype interview a little while ago and they wanted me to pick a song that would play every time I walked in to a room, and to sing it.
I can not/will not sing.
choose this song plz

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I said "everyone knows the words and we can all clap along with it"
:(
il_570xN.512472330_cdym.jpg

When an American friend was looking for a job we convinced him that the staff had to do the "Eddie Rockets song", complete with choreographed marching and salute

he was horrified "I'm not doing it man, I'm not doing it"

oh how we laughed

Just sent a big rant to the catering company that run the canteens in work here. Theres a sandwich bar and the person making the sandwiches, albeit wearing gloves, handles meat, etc, when making a sandwich. The next person that comes along (bearing in mind that its a large company with a big foreign contingent, including all sorts of creeds and religious beliefs) gets their sandwich made with the same grubby gloved hands.

They responded just now saying they want to meet with me and discuss it, but they're hanging the kid at the bar whereas its the management that should be sorting this shit, and should be directing people on hygiene, ethics, etc.

Fuckin ragin I am.

Just sent a big rant to the catering company that run the canteens in work here. Theres a sandwich bar and the person making the sandwiches, albeit wearing gloves, handles meat, etc, when making a sandwich. The next person that comes along (bearing in mind that its a large company with a big foreign contingent, including all sorts of creeds and religious beliefs) gets their sandwich made with the same grubby gloved hands.

They responded just now saying they want to meet with me and discuss it, but they're hanging the kid at the bar whereas its the management that should be sorting this shit, and should be directing people on hygiene, ethics, etc.

Fuckin ragin I am.

Are you saying he should be using a new set of gloves for every sandwich?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back