Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

Such a shit band too. How can any Irish person live twenty odd years on Earth, be so into music that they join bands and never have heard the term 'rude boy' before?

Such a shit band too. How can any Irish person live twenty odd years on Earth, be so into music that they join bands and never have heard the term 'rude boy' before?
That has been driving me mad for about 2 years now as well. I wasted literally minutes wondering if I was going to be listening to some cool ska band getting a bit of hype.

So a record bought from the US cost $25 dollars

Shipping cost $20

and now the revenue are holding it until I pay duty...they haven't said how much

fuck this

So a record bought from the US cost $25 dollars

Shipping cost $20

"Consignments not exceeding a total customs value of €22 may be imported without payment of VAT. (Customs value is the value of the goods plus insurance and freight (which includes postage costs (CIF value)." PN 1882 - Ordering Goods for Personal Use over the Internet or from Mail Order Catalogues

So basically you're paying customs on the value of the goods AND the postage. With the cost of record postage costs, you could now be stung just even on the postage itself.

I'm happy enough they've changed the name to The O.R.B

It's up to ravers to moan about their name now

Best Ofs and Greatest Hits containing album versions instead of single edits. GRRRRRRRRR

I know what you mean in that you probably already have the album. But I sometimes go mad when they contain the edits and not the better/ longer album versions.
Like the version of Pair Of Brown Eyes on this, fading out the lovely banjo ending

Best_of_Pogues_Cover.jpg

Or the way, they cut out the little instrumental at the end of Coffee and TV on this

Blur-The_Best_Of_Blur-Frontal.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back