Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

There's been a few violent assaults reported in the media recently.

One thing I've noticed [and I presume I'm not alone in this]
Very few people (friends or otherwise) will defend attacks like this* on various social media platforms. And rightfully so because they are indefensible.

* attacks carried out by under-privileged youths on anybody.

A sizeable percentage of people [I am particularly referring to my Facebook news feed which mostly consists of "liberal" folk] are equally conspicuous by their absence i.e. they won't condemn it either. They'll say nothing.

However if there's a report of a court case / attack etc that involves a perpetrator from a well-off background [or a "nice family"] then they're out of the woodwork with digs about class bias etc.

I don't like it.

from a facebook douche

"just because every now and then you need to hear some actual good music."
link: radiohead - high & dry

fffffffffffffffffffffffff

just wait till you hit my age and its all people sharing grunge at 2am after 2 cans of heineken talking about decent music*

*music they heard about 20 years ago before the world stopped turning.

Def Leppard-high n dry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Radiohead-high n dry

Online health and safety induction video, they always make me glad I spent that whole fucking Saturday one time doing that safepass course.

Fucking excruciating mala gang shit.

My first safety training course was on a steel works on Humberside. We got shown a video of a guy getting hit by a low train while the narrator told us that because of the weight of the train that it couldn't stop for a half mile, which was the distance his body was dragged for.
Video ends, chief safety gets up and in a broad northern accent says "Right, do fuck all unsafe"
And off we went.

Fucking excruciating mala gang shit.

Had to do one for Dublin airport a few years ago. It started with a 15 minute introduction to the history of airport terrorist attacks and advised that if you see someone suspicious "airside" (this is basically any point beyond the initial security checkpoint) it's your responsibility to challenege the prospective terrorist yourself, don't run off and get security.

die-harder-2.png

Speaking of cars I crashed mine on Friday. I hit a patch of ice or something on a frozen mountain road in Donegal and spun into a fence landing in the ditch. A few yards either way was a ten foot drop.

It's a minor complaint because I'm alive and unscathed and the car is still driveable.

So I have to take a hammer to it at the weekend

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I could have sworn I'd ordered a record but my paypal history suggested otherwise

So I just ordered it using my Visa debit card

and twigged why it wasn't appearing in my paypal history

doh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back