Minor complaints thread (30 Viewers)

Ye gawds! Its GAA guys who are being convicted of that kind of thing.

Everyone is a pedo. Everyone. Look at the news, everyone who has ever done anything ever is a fucking pedo. Even if you haven't had sex with a child you are still a pedo. You're a latent pedo if you've done any of the following.

Coached a childrens sports team.

Have children.

Taken a picture of a child.

Been alone for even a second with a child.

Are famous

Eaten museli

Masturbated

Wear Glasses.

Have a beard

Own a van

And if you're not a pedo then you clearly should be out lynching a pedo because if you don't then you are a pedo.

And what's annoying is that none of these are clear indicators of being a pedo. There is only one way to tell.

If you like Rugby you are a pedo.

Fact.

Everyone is a pedo. Everyone. Look at the news, everyone who has ever done anything ever is a fucking pedo. Even if you haven't had sex with a child you are still a pedo. You're a latent pedo if you've done any of the following.

Coached a childrens sports team.

Have children.

Taken a picture of a child.

Been alone for even a second with a child.

Are famous

Eaten museli

Masturbated

Wear Glasses.

Have a beard

Own a van

And if you're not a pedo then you clearly should be out lynching a pedo because if you don't then you are a pedo.

And what's annoying is that none of these are clear indicators of being a pedo. There is only one way to tell.

If you like Rugby you are a pedo.

Fact.

Again I'm in awe at your ability to rant. You should give master classes.

The gaa is,for all intents and purposes,Irelands version of fascism-brainwashing kids,promoting themselves as preservers of all things Irish,seeing threats where there are none and attempting to destroy these perceived threats.
Fuck the gaa.

bollocks. 'irelands version of fascism' - get a grip.

the gaa is simultaneously everything thats good and rotten about this country - but fascism it aint.

The gaa is,for all intents and purposes,Irelands version of fascism-brainwashing kids,promoting themselves as preservers of all things Irish,seeing threats where there are none and attempting to destroy these perceived threats.
Fuck the gaa.

The upper echelons of every sports governing body are equally corrupt. Look at FIFA or the lads in charge of cycling. The sports themselves are absolutely amazing spectacles.

Though Hurling is a bit pointless at the moment since whatever way you want to look at it, it's simply not competitive. Nor is any sport where one team dominates so completely.

If you judged any sport or any branch of the "entertainment industry" by the people who make a "living" off it without actually playing/performing you'd end up moving to an island like yer wan from ABBA.

Also my complaint is that my dyslexia seems to have gotten worse. I now have to google every second word to get rid of the red lines under them. Can that happen ? By the time I'm 50 my sentences may have no vowels.

nly Bbby Gllsp frm Prml Scrm wll ndrstnd m. Tht wld b fckng hrrbl

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back